request to move Zanshin to KDE Gear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 26 21:12:47 BST 2021

El dimarts, 26 d’octubre de 2021, a les 20:58:13 (CEST), Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> Hola, me and Kevin would like to move the To Do manager Zanshin to be
> released with KDE Gear.  I've done some sanity review today on it.  Can it
> be released with KDE Gear 21.12?

If we don't count your commits from today, it seems slightly "under developed" lately, but let's see if actually getting releases means people do more commits ;)

If no one disagrees I'll add it to the release-tools/modules.git file on Nov 2nd.