KDE Gear 21.12 proposed schedule

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 12 17:22:04 BST 2021

El dimarts, 12 d’octubre de 2021, a les 18:02:36 (CEST), Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> I've now added the KDE Gear 21.12 release schedule into phabricator and my
> google calendar.
>
> https://phabricator.kde.org/calendar/query/KhNLCxe1xjoI/2021/11/
>
> https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=MDMxZ2tncWcxaGpmOGxjbWowZW0xZDJzajhAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
>
> I've also added proposed schedules for Plasma for next year and KDE
> Frameworks.
>
> One possible clash I see is KDE Gear 21.08.3 is out on the same day as KDE
> Gear 21.11.80.

Ouch good find, that is indeed not great.

Heiko how busy are you on Nov 1st?
Could we move the 21.08.3 dates to one week earlier?
Or you prefer we move the 21.11.x and 21.12.0 dates one week later?

https://community.kde.org/Schedules/KDE_Gear_21.08_Schedule
https://community.kde.org/Schedules/KDE_Gear_21.12_Schedule