KDE Gear 21.12 Beta is released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Nov 15 10:33:39 GMT 2021

El dilluns, 15 de novembre de 2021, a les 11:12:37 (CET), Christophe Giboudeaux va escriure:
> On Sunday, 14 November 2021 10:30:30 CET Christophe Giboudeaux wrote:
> > On Friday, 12 November 2021 17:00:43 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > https://kde.org/info/releases-21.11.80/
> > >
> > > I built everything locally and found no problem.
> > >
> > > Please test :)
> >
> > A kpublictransport test fails on i586 (rounding issue) and a kitinerary one
> > fails on openSUSE Leap where it's built without Zxing and libphonenumber.
> >
> > Details were given on #kontact.
>
> kpublictransport is done. Can you respin the tarball to include c03b683e
> please?

The packages are already public so can't really respin them with the same version number.

I could do a 21.11.81 release for kpublictransport if this is really problematic, but unless this is causing real issues for you, can I suggest just waiting for the RC on the 25th of November?

Best Regards,