SeExpr for Krita v3.4.4.0

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Sep 29 23:15:39 BST 2020

El dimarts, 29 de setembre de 2020, a les 15:45:47 CEST, Boudewijn Rempt va escriure:
> On Tuesday, 29 September 2020 00:08:57 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El dilluns, 28 de setembre de 2020, a les 16:07:55 CEST, L. E. Segovia va escriure:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > This message is to announce the first stable release of SeExpr for
> > > Krita, the fork that we use to provide Disney Animation's SeExpr
> > > language inside Krita.
> >
> > I feel like I've already say this multiple times, but will repeat it.
>
> I'm pretty sure you never did, at least neither on this list nor on the kde-i18n list.

Right, i guess my slight hint in https://marc.info/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=159174251829321&w=2 was too slight.

Anyhow, how would you feel if Disney Animation forked Krita and started releasing it calling it Krita? Feels bad, right? Well, that's what we just did.

I would suggest we rename it as kseepxr or kritaseepxr or seepxr_krita or something else you like as soon as possible.