Krita 4.4.0 and SeExpr

L. E. Segovia amy at amyspark.me
Sun Sep 6 13:57:21 BST 2020

Hey all,

dump link - I have tried to change it, but it seems that Invent only
allows me to edit the changelog, not the associated links. I have added
a reference to the copy on files.kde.org, and in the future I'll make
sure to put the file there (or on download.kde.org, as there may be a
few alphas) first before doing anything else.

upstream work - as I said in my Akademy talk yesterday, I don't hold
much hope. I chose an outright fork for two reasons:
* I've been trying to contact them specially because of the locale bug,
to no avail.
* The i18n team specifically rejected translating my work unless it was
an outright fork under the KDE umbrella.

The latter is a big source of the difficulty of upstreaming this.

I apologise for any pains-in-booty caused by this. If there's any way I
can help make it easier for any packagers out there, please ping me back
or write to me directly.

Best regards,

Leonardo

--