KDE release 20.08.2 packages available for packagers

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Oct 6 16:58:42 BST 2020

Anke Boersma ha scritto:

> On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 5:36 PM Antonio Rojas <arojas at archlinux.org
> <mailto:arojas at archlinux.org>> wrote:
>
>     El martes, 6 de octubre de 2020 6:34:59 (CEST), Christoph Feck escribió:
>     > Hello packagers,
>     >
>     > *.tar.xz files are available at "stable/release-service/20.08.2".
>     >
>     > Release is planned for Thursday.
>
>     Hi,
>      libkomparediff2 fails
> [...]
>
> Same for 5 others (so far):
> kapptemplate
> svgpart
> kompare
> kdev-utils
> dragon

I briefly mentioned on IRC that some more projects already call
ki18n_install() and it doesn't need to be added.
Few of them have been fixed a few days ago, this commit should fix the ones
you just listed above, but they need a respin:

https://commits.kde.org/sysadmin/release-tools/97153db541405cdcd60f292c164fc8706a0f8237

Reminder for 20.12 (and/or 20.08.3): we just need to explicitly add the call
to ki18n_install to all the remaining repositories, and never dynamically
inject it.

--
Luigi