New Framework Review: KDAV

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sun May 24 07:52:17 BST 2020

The remaining issues that didn't change ABI anymore (movable value types, hide
private methods/slots inside the private classes, etc) have long since been
addressed.

I think there's two possible time slots to actually execute the move to
frameworks now:
* ASAP, for the June release.
* For the July release, just in time for the 20.08 dependency freeze.

Opinions?

Thanks,
Volker