New Framework Review: KDAV

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sun Jun 14 09:00:58 BST 2020

With both 20.04.2 and 5.71.0 out I think it's now time to do this move.

What extra steps do we need to take now that the framework/application
distinction exists in Gitlab as well? I guess this is the first case of a
post-migration move. Also, what is the impact on the 20.04.3 release when we
move this in Gitlab?

Thanks,
Volker