Respin

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Jun 10 13:02:49 BST 2020

Le 09.06.20 à 13:16, Christoph Feck a écrit :
> On 06/09/20 12:40, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
>> вівторок, 9 червня 2020 р. 13:30:59 EEST Antonio Rojas написано:
>>> klettres doesn't build:
>>> -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
>>
>> Should be fixed in the translation Subversion. Please repackage.
>
> BG,
> Christoph

Hi Christoph, all

Sorry because we always have last minute fixes in Kdenlive but I pushed
last night a fix for a problematic crash on project opening affecting
some users:

https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/commit/7dd81585a0b1ba99dcef23e1afdb48721e83c995

Would be very nice if it is possible to update the 20.04.2 Kdenlive package

As always, thanks for your work

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle