KDE Frameworks 5.66.0

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Jan 5 11:03:14 GMT 2020

On dimanche 5 janvier 2020 11:44:01 CET Antonio Rojas wrote:
> El domingo, 5 de enero de 2020 11:38:13 (CET), David Faure escribió:
> > Thanks for your fix for that issue.
> > Clearly I still didn't manage to enable building of python
> > bindings in my local test build before releases.
> > Can you tell me what cmake flag I should use for this, to save
> > me some research time?
>
> There is no cmake flag (which is something that should be fixed IMO). If
> you have clang (with its python bindings), sip and pyqt5 installed they
> will be built.

Ah I remember now. I build my own Qt (into a custom prefix) so I got stuck at
fetching and compiling pyqt5 for that same Qt build.
I couldn't easily find a git URL for it. I don't like to build from source
tarballs, they don't update :)
In the end this all looks like too much trouble. Maybe it's simpler to stick
with the current solution, if you're OK with occasionally catching such
problems in the RC releases...

Working on KDE Frameworks 5