Calligra 3.2 Beta 1

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Wed Apr 22 07:46:21 BST 2020

On 21-04-2020 20:06, Wolfgang Bauer wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 8. April 2020, 12:33:43 schrieb Dag:
>> Source can be found here:
>> http://download.kde.org/unstable/calligra/calligra-3.1.90.tar.xz
>
> Is is intentional that the english docs are not built/installed anymore
> (they
> are marked as "Not maintained"), but translated ones now are included
> and
> built/installed?
Ahh, releaseme pulls the translated docs in with the translations so
hard to avoid...
Anyways, had a quick look at the docs and don't see any compelling
reason to not install them.
They are not quite up-to-date of course, but it's not a lot of false
info either.
So I think we'll include it in final release.

> Btw, the indonesian documentation fails to build with kdoctools <
> 5.57.0:
> [  113s] cd /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/calligra-3.1.90 &&
> /usr/bin/meinproc5
> --check --cache
> /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/calligra-3.1.90/build/po/id/docs/calligra/index.cache.bz2
> po/id/docs/calligra/index.docbook
> [  114s] index.docbook:194: parser error : Entity 'etc' not defined
> [  114s] tidak perlu lebih banyak fungsi daripada menyimpan, memuat,
> mencetak,
> dll. &etc;
> [  114s]
>
> ^
> [  114s] index.docbook:273: parser error : Entity 'etc' not defined
> [  114s] an menginstal &calligra;, berita tentang pengembangan
> &calligra;,
> cuplikan &etc;
> [  114s]
>
> ^
I'm close to clueless on docbook matters, but seems strange as e.g. &etc
is an entity that should be defined by default and common to all
documentation.