[sysadmin/repo-metadata] projects/kde/kdemultimedia/elisa: move elisa from extragear to kdemultimedia

Matthieu Gallien matthieu_gallien at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 30 19:40:28 BST 2019

On Monday, September 30, 2019 10:39:44 AM CEST Luigi Toscano wrote:
> Harald Sitter ha scritto:
> > Git commit aa82b36fa41524db4b7c50622ed46ccdd322a6c5 by Harald Sitter.
> > Committed on 30/09/2019 at 08:26.
> > Pushed by sitter into branch 'master'.
> >
> > move elisa from extragear to kdemultimedia
> >
> > as agreed upon on the release, mm and elisa mailing lists.
> >
> > @i18n: Please move translations accordingly
> > @release-team: Please note that elisa should be part of 19.12
>
> Matthieu, do you still plan further releases from the current stable branch,
> 0.4? If you do, I'd like to ask to revert this change until the deadline
> for adding stuff to Applications 19.12, because otherwise I'm not sure how
> to handle this on the translation side.

I am indeed working on some fixes that could be applied to the stable branch.

At the moment, there are also some problems in the stable branch that are not
reproducible on master and I am not sure when I will be able to fix them but
they would be blocking for a new bugfix release (infinite qml binding loops).

I would say that at the moment, the probability of a new release is very low
and could be worked around via packaging patches (not ideal but could work).

What do you think ?

> (hopefully with the redefinition of KDE Applications all those issues will
> end)

Best regards