KDE Frameworks 5.62.0

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Sep 7 20:50:01 BST 2019

On samedi 7 septembre 2019 20:11:30 CEST Christophe Giboudeaux wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On samedi 7 septembre 2019 18:29:27 CEST David Faure wrote:
> > Dear packagers,
> >
> > KDE Frameworks 5.62.0 has been uploaded to the usual place.
> >
> > New frameworks: none this time.
> >
> > Public release next Saturday.
> >
> > Thanks for the packaging work!
>
> the tag was pushed only for a couple repos.

Are you sure? As part of my release process, I set up kdesrc-build to fetch
and build the rc1 tag, and that went fine, so it has been pushed for all
frameworks.

Remember that frameworks with translations require
"git fetch --tags" and not just "git fetch" because the tag points to a commit
that is not on any branch.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5