19.12 Beta releases tarballs are available

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sun Nov 24 09:15:02 GMT 2019

Hi,
When 19.12beta1 will be released ?

In https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/19.12_Release_Schedule we
can see that "2 Thursday, November 14, 2019: KDE Applications 19.12 Freeze and
Beta (19.11.80) tag & release"
But it seems that it was not released yet.

So we will move all release from 2 weeks ?

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,