"Create branch for 19.12 releases" task in phabricator

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Nov 14 05:50:03 GMT 2019

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 10:39 AM Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> So in created this task for myself and then made comments as i went through it.

Hi Albert,

> https://phabricator.kde.org/T12002
>
> I think this helps since we just have to do the same for the next branching.
>
> Can anyone other than me read it (both description and comments) and please tell me if they feel like they understand what should be done in case i get tired of doing this?

I've taken a look through that and the process seems relatively
straight forward to me.

About the only thing I think we're missing there is a bit of
explaination as to what each step is for (make sure we don't miss any
bugfixes which didn't get merged to master from the soon to be old
stable, etc). This might help in the future if someone is wondering
why a given step is being done or what it is trying to achieve.

> Cheers,
>   Albert

Thanks,
Ben