Adding KDE Applications 19.08 to release schedule calendar

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Jul 28 23:27:52 BST 2019

Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> El divendres, 19 de juliol de 2019, a les 0:19:59 CEST, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
>> We need to add the KDE Applications 19.08 schedule to https://phabricator.kde.org/calendar/export/ics/en57n5ovb3k6vg4mtqbx/events_release.ics
>>
>> Can anyone that knows how that works:
>>  * Do it
>>  * Answer this email explaining how it's done so more people can do it in the future?
>
> Noone?

Sorry, I forgot to answer.

The process is manual (add an event for each deadline with the proper tag). I
thought about creating a script which uses the Phabricator APIs to feed an ics
file, but I have never implemented it (also because Jonathan thankfully added
all the items as soon as a new release schedule was announced so far). I may
re-evalute it; do we know what will happen with the calendar when we switch
away from Phabricator? Should we start thinking about a different solution now
(maybe re-evaluate NextCloud, if the relevant blockers have been addressed.

Anyway, I'm going to add the items for this release.

Ciao
--
Luigi