Applications 19.08 release notes

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Fri Jul 26 18:52:28 BST 2019

Howdy folks,

The deadline for KDE Applications 19.08 is fast approaching and we need
release notes! I've created
https://notes.kde.org/p/applications_19.08_new_features and done a first
pass on populating it with notes, but more are needed.

If your awesome features and bugfixes will land in the Applications
19.08 release, please add it to that document so it can be included in
the release announcement -- ideally before July 29th (sorry for the
short notice on this). That's not a hard deadline, but sooner is better
to give our translators enough time to localize the final announcement.

Nate