Test execution for all of PIM

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Tue Jan 15 09:58:02 GMT 2019

On Tuesday, 15 January 2019 10:44:33 CET Ben Cooksley wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 10:53 AM Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > Is no one from PIM world really going to answer to this?
> >
> > Or did release-team just got dropped from the answers?
>
> I've not seen any answers to this unfortunately, so unless the
> stage.
> *sad face*
>
> > Cheers,
> >
> >   Albert

Sorry, I just briefly read Ben's email and thought it has already been
disabled...so just disable the tests for now on CI. I don't currently have
much time for KDE so unless someone else steps up to do it, it won't be fixed
any time soon.

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683