Add kdeconnect-kde to release service

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Dec 11 16:20:35 GMT 2019

Nicolas Fella ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> we would like for KDE Connect to be included in the release service beginning
> with the 20.04 release.
>
> As discussed with Jonathan I've moved the metadata to from extragear/network
> to kde/kdeutils.

General reminder for everyone: as the procedure does not involve just changing
repo-metadata, but other steps (fixing release-tools, and right now moving the
translations around and workaround the different modules, at least until we
fix this) please *ask* first here, then act after an ack (or lack of nacks).

Otherwise it's not about "would like", but it's something already done.

--
Luigi