Why are KDE Applications 19.04 snaps already published?

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Apr 18 10:07:20 BST 2019

My fault I'm afraid, the process is new and not yet automated and
stuff like the KDE page on the Snap Store is only just being created
still.  I'll make notes on how to do the process in the future to make
sure it doesn't get early releases and hopefully it'll be automated to
a decent extent with QA before too long.

Jonathan