Respin (was: Re: KDE Applications 19.03.90 (19.04-rc) packages available for packagers)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Apr 5 13:04:53 BST 2019

Am Freitag, 5. April 2019, 12:55:53 CEST schrieb Christoph Feck:
> On 04/05/19 11:21, laurent Montel wrote:
> > Le vendredi 5 avril 2019, 11:08:43 CEST Antonio Rojas a écrit :
> >> kidentitymanagenement doesn't build due to -DQT_NO_FOREACH
>
> Thanks Antonio for the heads up! Funny the CI didn't hit the error.

CI uses latest KDE Frameworks (updated on weekly base for the "Application"
builds). And current master of KConfig has seen the respective clean-up some
time ago, so the base builds had picked up that.

CI does _not_ check build against the min dependency version of KDE Frameworks
(which also differs across the different projects bundled in "KDE
Applications" and the related "Applications" build group on CI).

So we are partially flying blind WRT buildability against declared
dependencies.

Cheers
Friedrich