Outdated GPG signing keys info on website

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sun Oct 28 00:43:44 BST 2018

Hola!

looking for GPG keys for Applications tarballs signatures, Google has lead me
to https://kde.org/download/signature.php which contains a pair of fairly
outdated GPG keys - I don't know if this site is linked from anywhere, but IMO
it should either be updated with keys of people who do sign our tarballs these
days or removed completely - it would certainly improve the trustworthiness of
the signatures :-)

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9r9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683