[Semi-Urgent] KDE Applications 18.12 proposed schedule

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 23 23:52:53 BST 2018

El dilluns, 8 d’octubre de 2018, a les 22:27:52 CEST, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> It's a copy&paste from 18.08
>
> https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/18.12_Release_Schedule
>
> We need to be quick approving this since proposed dependency freeze is next month.

After speaking a bit with Christoph and others on IRC we've decided to go with this schedule as official.

We understand it means new Debian may not be able to ship 18.12.3, but they can still ship 18.12.2, we just need to make it as rock solid as we're doing lately :)