Cleanup svn trunk/extragear

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Nov 17 23:49:02 GMT 2018

Burkhard Lück ha scritto:
> Hallo,
>
> https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/ has some old applications like:
>
> [...]
> base/kappfinder
> kde4 based, last commit > 8 years ago, no debian package
> still on https://www.kde.org/applications/system/kappfinder/

Also, this was supposed to be a tool which provided desktop files for "non-KDE
programs", until all programs provided an (XDG) .desktop file, which is the
case nowadays. It outlived its usefulness.

> pim/ksig
> kde4 based, last commit > 6 years ago, no debian package
> still on https://www.kde.org/applications/utilities/ksig/
 > [...]
 > utils/kpager/
 > kde4 based, last commit > 2 years ago, no debian package
 > still on https://www.kde.org/applications/utilities/kpager/

Those two repositories have a git version, requested by Pino some time ago:
https://cgit.kde.org/scratch/nalvarez/converted-kpager.git/
https://cgit.kde.org/scratch/nalvarez/converted-ksig.git/
but I'm not sure about their status (CC-ing Pino)

Ciao
--
Luigi