Cleanup svn trunk/extragear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Nov 17 16:57:48 GMT 2018

El dissabte, 17 de novembre de 2018, a les 17:40:19 CET, Burkhard Lück va escriure:
> Hallo,
>
> https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/ has some old applications like:
>
> network/kwlan:
> kde4 based, last commit > 5 years ago, no debian package
> still on https://www.kde.org/applications/internet/kwlan/
>
> base/kappfinder
> kde4 based, last commit > 8 years ago, no debian package
> still on https://www.kde.org/applications/system/kappfinder/
>
> edu/nunosview
> kde4 based, last commit > 8 years ago, no debian package
>
> multimedia/kmid/
> kde4 based, last commit > 8 years ago, no debian package
> still on https://www.kde.org/applications/multimedia/kmid/
>
> pim/ksig
> kde4 based, last commit > 6 years ago, no debian package
> still on https://www.kde.org/applications/utilities/ksig/
>
> sdk/kxsldbg
> kde4 based, last commit > 6 years ago, no debian package
> kf5 based development outside kde, see
> https://marc.info/?l=kwrite-devel&m=154000219206932&w=2
>
> utils/kpager/
> kde4 based, last commit > 2 years ago, no debian package
> still on https://www.kde.org/applications/utilities/kpager/
>
> Should we move them to unmaintained?

Makes sense to me.

My suggestion is to give a quick heads up to what was the last commiters that you think may be interested saying "we'll be moving this to unmaintained in a week, send me an email before  that if you really really have a good reason for us not to do it."

Thanks for the janitoring :)