KDE Applications 18.08 proposed schedule

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Jun 21 08:50:27 UTC 2018

Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> El diumenge, 17 de juny de 2018, a les 18:03:29 CEST, Luigi Toscano va
> escriure:
>> kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com ha scritto:
>>>
>>> If I recall, the last time I asked there's no way to generate an .ics from
>>> phabricator's calendar; is that still  correct?
>>
>> It is possible, and we already have an exported .ics which covers all the
>> calendar items which belongs to the category "Events: Release".
>>
>> It is accessible through:
>>
>> https://phabricator.kde.org/calendar/export/ics/en57n5ovb3k6vg4mtqbx/events_
>> release.ics
>
> Should the text saying "You can also add http://www.kde.org/
> releaseschedule.ics as remote calendar to korganizer so you always have the
> release schedule near you." be changed to point to that URL then?

Another possible solution is to make sure that all events from
releaseschedule.ics are in the Phabricator calendar and ask sysadmins to add a
redirect from releaseschedule.ics to the ics provided by Phabricator. I like
trasparent transitions.

It "just" need some work to export the data (which could be partially scripted).

What do you think?

Ciao
--
Luigi