KDE Frameworks 5.47.0

Matthieu Gallien matthieu_gallien at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 6 21:19:27 UTC 2018

On mercredi 6 juin 2018 23:10:52 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dimecres, 6 de juny de 2018, a les 12:55:15 CEST, Jonathan Riddell va
>
> escriure:
> > On Sat, Jun 02, 2018 at 09:57:08PM +0200, David Faure wrote:
> > > Dear packagers,
> > >
> > > KDE Frameworks 5.47.0 has been uploaded to the usual place.
> >
> > KFileMetaData continues not to compile
>
> That was already discussed and it's because you're using an old ffmpeg,
> right?
>
> Matthieu did you not commit that patch to make it clear a newer version is
> needed?

Yes but I failed to understand that the FindFFmpeg.cmake was not able to check
the version. I have now open https://phabricator.kde.org/D13302 that just uses
the new API if one has a newer FFmpeg or uses the old API.
This should definitely solve the problem.

I am sorry for not having understood that was the only feasible solution.

> Cheers,
>   Albert
>
> > Jonathan

Best regards