KDE Applications 18.08 proposed schedule

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jul 10 00:00:45 BST 2018

El dissabte, 7 de juliol de 2018, a les 1:44:40 CEST,
kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com va escriure:
> On 07/05/2018 10:29 AM, Luigi Toscano wrote:
> > kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com ha scritto:
> >>
> >> The phabricator calendar just has the summary; the wiki and old
> >> releaseschedule.ics has the full text for each step (description
> >> tag). So in the phabricator calendar can we 1) add the description to
> >> each step or 2) add a link to the wiki page for each step for those
> >> who need more info; or 3) something else?
> >
> > We can certainly extend the description, but maybe a link to the wiki
> > page is easier (and it helps in case of fixes). Not sure.
> >
> > In any case, Kurt, I just added you to the "Event Managers" project,
> > so you can add and modify items on the Phabricator calendar (as you
> > did so far for many Applications releases).
>
> OK thanks, I've add the link to the wiki to all the 18.08 phabricator
> events; I also canceled a duplicate 18.08.0 release event on August 16th.

Looking at https://phabricator.kde.org/calendar/query/month/2018/10/ i see .2
and .3 release on the same data, can we get this fixed?

Also importing that ics file into google calendar doesn't show me stuff like
the "KDE Apps 18.08.0 Tag" event, has anyone seen this problem before?