KF 5.42 tags missing

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Jan 18 07:00:15 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:01 AM, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> On mardi 16 janvier 2018 18:26:57 CET Ben Cooksley wrote:

>> > Indeed, here's the output from the tag script....
>> >
>> > [...]
>> > kcmutils
>> > 615a6303243f98d4931abc7445e40ebe162e2f7e
>> > /home/pkgframeworks/src/frameworks/kcmutils
>> > To ssh://git@git.kde.org/kcmutils
>> >
>> >  * [new tag]         v5.42.0 -> v5.42.0
>> >
>> > kcodecs
>> > e170b2eac8c4c83f94c4fdc892cd9e9bb28194d6
>> > /home/pkgframeworks/src/frameworks/kcodecs
>> > fatal: unable to connect to anongit.kde.org:
>> > anongit.kde.org[0: 31.216.41.69]: errno=Connection refused
>> >
>> > I'm tired of anongit (which I use for pulling) being unreliable, I'll
>> > switch to git.kde.org.
>> I've investigated that and have found the likely culprit. Remediation
>> has been put in place to stop it happening in the future.
>
> Cool, thanks.
>
>> Just to confirm - was kapidox above kcodecs in your script here?
>
> Yes:
>
> [....]
> kapidox
> karchive
> kauth
> kbookmarks
> kcmutils
> kcodecs
> [...]

Okay, all going well my change should resolve this going forward.

(kapidox is used by all Linux builds on the CI system, due to a
Jenkins bug marking it as a non-polling item doesn't fully work
properly, causing Jenkins to send hundreds of polling requests to the
anongit network whenever kapidox was pushed to, which caused the local
mirror to temporarily disable itself as a denial of service protection
mechanism - leading to the failure in your scripts)

Cheers,
Ben