Move blogilo to unmaintain

Sandro Knauß mail at sandroknauss.de
Sat Jan 6 10:42:57 UTC 2018

Hey,

with a short discussion with Laurent ( the author of kblog), we decided to
keep kblog

> KBlog is listed at https://api.kde.org/kdepim/index.html so maybe
> someone used it outside of KDEPIM </wishfulthinking>

"if we would remove it, we won't get any application ever using it." It
complies without issue, so no need to remove it.
But we should add a note in the release notes 18.04, that there is kblog
waiting for applications to use it :D

sandro

--
Ich habe meinen Schlüssel gewechselt / I've switched my GnuPG key:
http://sandroknauss.de/files/transition2015.asc

Mein (neuer) öffentlicher Schlüssel / My (new) public key: E68031D299A6527C
Fingerabdruck / Fingerprint:
D256 4951 1272 8840 BB5E  99F2 E680 31D2 99A6 527C
Runterladen z.B. bei/ Get it e.g. here:
pool.sks-keyservers.net, ...