KDE Frameworks 5.43.0

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 02:24:27 UTC 2018

> Il giorno Mon, 05 Feb 2018 18:55:52 +0100
> David Faure <faure at kde.org> ha scritto:
>
>> I certainly didn't intend to re-enable it. Are you sure that I did ?
>> I can't see the commit, and I still see this code in file_unix.cpp :
>
> I see, was some commit overwritten? I saw
> https://commits.kde.org/kio/2013f14d82efdedce49b2959d1bb56e53cff897c
> flying by, but it's no longer viewable in cgit.
>
> Archived post: https://marc.info/?l=kde-commits&m=151765309314964&w=2

I investigated this in server logs. It looks like David attempted to
push that commit, and our hooks may have spuriously sent email for it,
but it didn't actually make it to the repository. Perhaps he Ctrl-C'd
the push after the commit data was sent to the server but before
refs/heads/master was updated to contain it.

--
Nicolás
KDE Sysadmin Team