18.08 respin

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Aug 20 21:44:32 BST 2018

On lundi 20 août 2018 22:38:23 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> KDE Applications 18.08.0 was released last Thursday.

Ah, OK.

> So you really need to tell distros if there's something very wrong with
> akonadi.
> P.S: I'm using 18.08 akonadi and can't see anything wrong on my regular
> kmail use (not saying that it doesn't exist)

I'm a bit appeased today after the bug not happening for the whole day for me
[and only once for my wife]. I have added better ways to debug it when it
happens, and the obvious workaround (restarting akonadi) actually works.

So yeah, maybe not as critical as I thought, life can go on, we'll still need
to fix it :-)

Working on KDE Frameworks 5