Fwd: New module: KItinerary

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sat Apr 7 08:31:40 UTC 2018

Hi release team :)

As already indicated in the kpkpass discussion, there's a second new module
for kde/pim 18.08, kitinerary. It's already moved to kde/pim in the repo
structure, and it's in the process of being built on the CI (dependency issues
remaining, should be fixed but waiting for the current kf5 mass build to
complete now).

So there's still the following steps to take care of I think:
(1) include it in the release module list
(2) there are a dozen or so translated strings that used to be in
messageviewer_semantic_plugin.pot and are now in kitinerary.pot. Extraction
seems to work as Luigi already reported context errors, not sure if there is
anything more to do here to copy the existing translations?

Once that's done we can integrate D11932 and make kdepim-addons use this.

Thanks!
Volker