Mailing list for KDE Applications developers?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 4 19:04:23 UTC 2017

El dilluns, 4 de setembre de 2017, a les 2:42:20 CEST, Christoph Feck va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> release-tools/PACKAGING_HOWTO suggests to inform developers of important
> dates for freezes via the "kde-cvs-announce" list.

I stopped doing that because people complained about getting "KDE
Applications" emails when they just care about plasma or wikitolearn or other
non "KDE Applications" stuff

> These days, only a part of the developers that are subscribed to this
> list are interested in KDE Applications coordination.
>
> Do we have (or need) a separate list to reach all (but only)
> developers/maintainers of repositories that are part of the KDE
> Applications releases? "kde-applications-devel" similar to
> "plasma-devel" and "kde-frameworks-devel".
>
> I remember a recent developer doing commits to the master branches,
> because he missed a notification that 17.08 was already branched.

I'd say let's just use kde-devel, let's not create yet another mailing list,
kde-devel is relatively quiet, people shouldn't worry subscribing to it.