KGet frameworks branch

Wolfgang Bauer wbauer at tmo.at
Mon Nov 13 12:52:25 UTC 2017

Am Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 11:37:55 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> And not used by more than a handful of people, so bugs are present (as the
> rest of the thread shows)

Well, regarding the metalink plugin: I meanwhile noticed that the problem is
already there in the KDE4 version, if you disable the multisegment plugin.

The reason seems to be that the standard kio plugin doesn't implement the
interface used by metalink for downloading stuff, so with multiseg disabled it
doesn't find any plugins to actually handle the downloads and so they fail.

So not a regression in the port really, but it shows that the metalink plugin
does have to be disabled too if multiseg is disabled...

> I've added you to the default CC of all new kget bugs. Since as said once
> people actually start using more bugs will probably appear.

Ok, fine.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang