KGet frameworks branch

Andrius Štikonas andrius at stikonas.eu
Wed Nov 8 15:34:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

I think you can commit minor bugfixes directly.

Assuming multiseg is fixed or disabled before final release, I think
we should be able to merge it.

What do others think?

Regards,
Andrius

--
I encourage the use of end to end email encryption

GPG key:   https://stikonas.eu/andrius.asc
Fingerprint:  1EE5 A320 5904 BAA2 B88C 0A9D 24FD 3194 0095 C0E1