KDE Applications 17.04.1 packages available for packagers

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Wed May 10 06:47:31 UTC 2017

Hi

To be more elaborate for 'sr' I see these filenames installed to:
  share/locale/sr/docs/lokalize/LC_MESSAGES/glossary.mo
  share/locale/sr/docs/lokalize/LC_MESSAGES/original-diff.mo
  share/locale/sr/docs/lokalize/LC_MESSAGES/sync.mo
  share/locale/sr/docs/lokalize/LC_MESSAGES/tmview.mo

whereas for example in 'en':
  share/doc/HTML/en/lokalize/glossary.png
  share/doc/HTML/en/lokalize/original-diff.png
  share/doc/HTML/en/lokalize/sync.png
  share/doc/HTML/en/lokalize/tmview.png

which is what confuses me.

mfg Tobias