KDE Applications 17.08 proposed schedule

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 13 17:49:58 UTC 2017

El dimarts, 13 de juny de 2017, a les 14:36:11 CEST, vau escriure:
> Il 13 giugno 2017 00:26:57 CEST, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> ha
scritto:
> >El divendres, 9 de juny de 2017, a les 19:26:27 CEST, Luigi Toscano va
> >
> >escriure:
> >
> >https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/17.08_Release_Schedule

> >either

> >> Uhm, but wouldn't it be better to have the Akademy week for last
> >
> >minute
> >
> >> discussion and have the freeze immediately after?
> >
> >You want the dependency or the feature freeze after akademy?
>
> I was talking about the dependency freeze. The idea is that maybe with
> face-to-face discussions it could be possible to push some features (or a
> KF5 port). On the other side this could be handled case by case as
> exception as usual, so not pushing for this.

Pushing the dependency freeze by 2 weeks makes the 17.08 release jump to
August 31st :D

We usually don't slip on dates but that seems a bit too close to the 17.09 to
make me confortable.

I suggest we just go exception as usual if needed.