Kirigami in Frameworks

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Jul 1 11:48:28 UTC 2017

On vendredi 30 juin 2017 15:16:17 CEST Marco Martin wrote:
> Hi,
> I have moved it, should be good to go.
> one sidenote (hoping is not a problem) for historical reasons, the
> tarballs were called kirigami2-version instead of just kirigami (or
> distributions may have some problems in upgrading).. do release
> scripts need to be adapted in some way?

Isn't this the right time to drop that historic baggage?

I suppose it's not just the tarball name that ends with 2, but also the name
of what's extracted from it. Which means renaming the checkout, which breaks
the next run of kdesrc-build... lots of trouble.

If this framework was supposed to be called kirigami2, let's call it
kirigami2, otherwise I'd say, the tarball name is changing to kirigami.

CC'ing release-team for input.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5