New server for releases - please check your access

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Feb 23 21:29:49 UTC 2017

Hi Packagers,

As some of you may have noticed, we are starting to experience space
constraints on our current server for releases. We're therefore
migrating this role to a different machine.

If you could check that your able to access the new system,
racnoss.kde.org, and report any problems you see that would be
appreciated. Your existing account names have been retained, and
access keys have been copied from the old system.

Please note that the download.kde.org tree is located at
/srv/archives/ftp/ on the new system, in comparison to the old system
which had it at /srv/ftp/pub/kde/

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin