Re: KDE Applications 17.11.90 (17.12-rc) packages available for packagers

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer bero at lindev.ch
Sat Dec 2 11:47:42 UTC 2017

Hi,
17.11.90 looks good for the most part.
One problem detected while upgrading OpenMandriva packages:
juk fails to compile if libtunepimp headers are installed.

The bits using it are still using KDE4 APIs, but the cmake files still try to build those files if libtunepimp headers are found.

"Fixed" it by uninstalling libtunepimp (seems pretty useless these days anyway) -- but the proper fix is fixing CMakeLists.txt to not build broken bits even if the dependencies are there...

ttyl
bero