Repositories to be dropped for KDE Applications 17.12 since they still use kdelibs4

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Thu Aug 17 01:57:51 UTC 2017

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 12:01:28AM +0200, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> I created
> https://community.kde.org/Applications/17.12_repo_drop_list_kdelibs4
>
> This lists the repositories that i could find that are part of KDE
> Applications that would be dropped since they still use kdelibs4 in the master
> branch.
>
> Please double check if the list is right.
>
> There's questions like
> 	Who do we ask if they want to port it?
> 	What is the status?
> 	and some other custom QUESTION:
>
> If you know the answer fill it in, if you think you know who can know the
> answer, either write their name in the wiki or ask them directly and write the
> answer in the wiki.

I've updated the entry for JuK.  I wasn't aware that KapiX had started
on a port from kdelibs4 to KF5; I'll review that but as long as it's not
completely crazy it could serve as a good base.  I had already given up
on the hard slow of a port and started a rewrite but if KapiX's work
gets us closer I will get something in releaseable shape in time for
17.12.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne