Creating bugzilla entries for KDE Applications

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Aug 2 22:18:47 UTC 2017

El dimarts, 1 d’agost de 2017, a les 8:22:04 CEST, Ralf Habacker va escriure:
> Am 31.07.2017 um 00:01 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > El diumenge, 30 de juliol de 2017, a les 12:48:05 CEST, David Faure va
> >
> > escriure:

> umbrello for example uses something like 2.22.3 (KDE Applications 17.04.3)

Hmmmm, you're doing it wrong.

You're using 2.22.3 as version (what umbrello -v) reports, but then you're
creating "2.22.3 (KDE Applications 17.04.3)" in bugzilla.

So when i go to Help -> Report error, it fails to find the matching version.

So basically, you either have to make your version really be "2.22.3 (KDE
Applications 17.04.3)", which would mean not using the cmake project()
function since it doesn't accept random strings, or you don't create weird
bugzilla entries, or you still create your weird bugzilla entries outside of
this "feature".