KDE Applications 17.04.0 packages available for packagers

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Apr 19 19:48:29 UTC 2017

Luca Beltrame ha scritto:
> Il giorno Fri, 14 Apr 2017 11:28:53 +0200
> Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> ha scritto:
>
>> Public release next week thursday.
>
> Sorry for chiming in late, but there are duplicate mo files in
> akonadi-search and baloo-widgets, which are both in the tarballs and in
> kde-l10n.
>
> (Found by automated checks when I submitted the packages)

And we had those duplicated files forever. In the old kde-l10n tarballs
(<17.04) check:

- 4/<lang>/messages/kdelibs/akonadi_baloo_indexer.po
- 5/<lang>/messages/pim/akonadi_baloo_indexer.po

The kdelibs4 version of that file comes from baloo (KDE/4.14).

Should we rename the new version? I wonder if it could be just akonadi_indexer.po.

Ciao
--
Luigi