tarball signing

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Sep 10 11:26:42 UTC 2016

On lundi 8 août 2016 17:07:41 CEST Harald Sitter wrote:
> 1. Move release tarballing from rosetta to a server/container with
> gpg2.1

So, now we are trying this.

Partial success, ssh says
"remote forward success"
and running gpg-connect-agent on the server works
 (and it triggers debug output in the ssh-forwarding terminal).

However any gpg2 command on the server doesn't seem to use the agent.
--detach-sign leads to "No secret key"
--list-keys and --list-secret-keys show nothing.

I added use-agent to ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf (but I think that's an outdated option
anyway), and I set default-key there, no improvement
("gpg: all values passed to '--default-key' ignored", googling says this is a
consequence of "no secret key").

Working on KDE Frameworks 5