Stopping release of kdewebdev for Applications 16.08

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:31:50 UTC 2016

> El dimecres, 5 d’octubre de 2016, a les 22:06:22 CEST, Ben Cooksley va
> escriure:
>> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>
> wrote:

>> > I think that sysadmins have (or had) a system dedicated to SVN-to-git
>> > conversion, and also the examples of the old conversions. There are some
>> > instructions here:
>> > https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/MoveToGit/UsingSvn2Git
>>
>> We had such a system - all such machines have since been shutdown though.
>> I think Nicolas has a container on one of our machines which he does
>> the occasional conversion which gets requested in, but it has been a
>> long time since that was last used if I recall correctly.
>
> Any way i can get that 65G svn file somehow or we can't port anything else
> from svn to git?
>
> Or Nicolás can I convince you to git-ify kdewebdev?

It's done! Please review:
kde:scratch/nalvarez/kdewebdev-kfilereplace
kde:scratch/nalvarez/kdewebdev-kimagemapeditor
kde:scratch/nalvarez/kdewebdev-klinkstatus
kde:scratch/nalvarez/kdewebdev-kommander

The history seems to be complete, but I haven't tested if the latest
master compiles etc. I think they rely on the global
kdewebdev/CMakeLists.txt and don't build standalone.

I also need to know where to push the final git repos. Should I create
a kdewebdev module in repo-metadata? And what needs to be done with
i18n for a svn->git move?

--
Nicolás