K3b 2.10.0 Applications/16.12

Leslie Zhai xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn
Thu Nov 3 03:03:44 UTC 2016

在 2016年11月03日 07:42, Albert Astals Cid 写道:
> El dimecres, 2 de novembre de 2016, a les 9:33:18 CET, Leslie Zhai va
> escriure:
>> 在 2016年11月02日 07:58, Albert Astals Cid 写道:
>>> El dimarts, 1 de novembre de 2016, a les 9:20:35 CET, Leslie Zhai va
> escriure:
>>> escriure:

>>> Sure, no worries.

>>> Not so fast :)
>>>
>>> Which module do you want it to go to?
>>> Have you spoken with the module coordinator and gotten his approval?
>> Not yet! please introduce me to the coordinator ;-) I am also a newbie
>> of KDE developer, only know some developers, thanks a lot!
> Depends on the module you want to go to
> https://community.kde.org/Release_Team
I reviewed the patch related K3b in kdemultimedia group
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/dashboard/?group=kdemultimedia
Is K3b able to go to kdemultimedia? but kdemultimedia release
coordinator is help wanted? please give me some advice, thanks a lot!

--
Regards,
Leslie Zhai - a KDE developer https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/users/lesliezhai/