KDGantt2 was replaced by kdiagram in master (for 16.12)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Nov 1 15:59:29 UTC 2016

Hi Sandro,

Am Dienstag, 1. November 2016, 16:03:23 CET schrieb Sandro Knauß:
> Hey,
>
> As KDEPIM release manager I wanted to pop this up again. For the upcoming
> release of KDEPIM we need to release kdiagram somehow. Either we request a
> inclusion into KDE Applications or are there other plans for this? As
> Laurent told kdiagram is a library from KDAB, so maybe there are other
> release cycles.
>
> For sure we request a remove for kdgantt2 for the upcoming Applications
> release.

Plan is to have kdiagram stay in extragear, not many changes planned
currently, so does not make sense to release it every time with KA.

(First) release of kdiagram is already scheduled and prepared, should happen
	upcoming Monday, 7th November,
so in time for dependency freeze of KA 16.12.

Pardon for not making more noise about it, sent the respective announcement
only in private email to involved people and to the kde-i18n-doc list (me
being the release responsible for kdiagram).

Cheers
Friedrich