duplicate khelpcenter desktop files in stable l10n-kf5/applications?

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Mar 26 23:06:21 UTC 2016

Burkhard Lück ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> stable l10n-kf5/templates/messages/applications/ has
>
> 1) desktop_applications_khelpcenter.pot
> and
> 2) desktop_workspace_khelpcenter.pot
>
> No 2) seems to be wrong/obsolete?

No, they are not duplicate (CC-ing release-team@)

We are in the awkward, but temporary, state were we have two stable branch for
khelpcenter, recently moved from Plasma to Applications:
- the one tracked in workspace for Plasma/5.6 (current stable)
- the one tracked in applications for Applications 16.04 (next stable, in beta)

I fear that removing the version in workspace would lead to a release of
khelpcenter packages for the stable version of Plasma without translations, at
least until the version of Applications 16.04 is available, in ~3 weeks from
now (which means two subreleases of Plasma, 5.6.1 and 5.6.2).

So I would suggest to keep them there until we release Applications 16.04,
unless someone else come out with with a different solution.

Ciao
--
Luigi