[Kde-pim] kdepimlibs.git split

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed Jun 29 21:50:34 UTC 2016

(CCing the correct mailing lists the time)

Hello,

we have finally finished splitting of kdepimlibs.git repository. There are three
new repositories now:

	kde/pim/akonadi-contacts.git
	kde/pim/akonadi-notes.git
	kde/pim/akonadi-mime.git

New features should be contributed to the newly created repositories. Bugfixes
for current stable release (Applications 16.04) should go to Applications/
16.04 branch in kdepimlibs.git and be backported to master branch in
respective split repository.

I will remove all files from kdepimlibs.git master and ask sysadmins to lock
the branch down once we get the new repositories added to CI (sysadmin ticket
filed) and first builds are available.

Translations have been moved  and kde-build-metadata were adjusted.

@release-team: please exclude kdepimlibs from KDE Applications 16.08 and
include akonadi-contacts, akonadi-notes and akonadi-mime instead.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683